Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Moments of Ah-ha!

Sooo... Finished Seafoaming the car today... what a difference! It no longer sounds like a go cart, throttle response is much better.



The hood struts were also replaced, now the hood can hold itself up. Hatch struts are next.

But on to my moments of Ah-ha!

Moment #1: I've just noticed that the car really doesn't smell too good coupled with the fact that the car is so loud, I have a feeling that the catalytic converters have been messed with.

Moment #2: Took a closer look at the engine bay and found out why my A/C doesn't work, the belt for the A/C was missing.

Moment #3: Also while looking under the hood, I found a noob hack job to the cap of the windshield wiper fluid cap and a hose feeding from it. Never used the windshield wipers so I don't know if the work or not. pics to follow.

1 more day until the tag expires... gonna miss cruising around.

No comments:

Post a Comment