Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Update with Pictures

Replaced headlights, driver's side still needs to be raised by hand, but I am able to drive at night now. I'll have to wait til night so I can aim them and make sure they are pointing where they need to be pointing.

Replaced the whole back hatch (glass and spoiler included)
My new map pocket, in very nice condition.
My new Camaro shifter knob... will keep my eyes open for leather shift knob.

Side maker lights in the back didn't work, the front driver's side also didn't work, I replaced all of these lights, however, the front driver's side marker light still doesn't work. It's very hard to get to the front side marker lights, I had to go under the car for the passenger's side (due to the PO welding a retainer piece to the light housing, there wasn't enough room for even my small arms to get in) and for the driver's side I had to reach under the flip up headlight to get to it, both were not fun.

Both fog light bulbs were bad, driver's side was shattered and the passenger's was a blue and yellow swirled mess. Both lights were replaced and now work.

So, here is the driver's side rear brake and rotor... not too good. But I already have the parts to fix it, I just have to replace them.

No comments:

Post a Comment